Our Bonded Warehouse complies with the same customs regime. According to it, foreign or Ukrainian goods are stored under customs control with conditional full exemption from the customs duty and without application of any non-tariff regulation of foreign economic activity.
Storage of goods under the bonded warehouse regime is ensured by using a specially dedicated and equipped space or other place – a bonded warehouse (BW).
BW’s main tasks are:
– To promote foreign economic activity in Ukraine and to participate in the international division of labour;
– To create conditions for preparing imported goods for use in Ukraine;
– To reduce costs of moving goods across Ukraine’s customs border.
The territory of the BW is the customs control area and constitutes an integral part of the customs territory of Ukraine where the legislation of Ukraine applies, as well as the Customs Code of Ukraine, regulations of the State Customs Service of Ukraine, regulations of other agencies governing the requirements to goods imported to or exported from Ukraine.
Biocon’s Logistic 3PL Centre now features a bonded warehouse for pharmaceutical products with the total area of 6,805 square meters. The Centre provides acceptance, storage, and customs clearance of medicines and medical devices, including those requiring special storage and transportation conditions.
Technical specification of the warehouse
- CCTV monitoring, 24-hour security, fire alarm system, microclimate monitoring – temperature and humidity control, sanitary and hygienic control.
- Independent heating, modern ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- 40 staff members
- Standard operating procedures (SOP)
- European Guidelines on quality assurance: Good Storage Practice (GSP), Good Distribution Practice (GDP)
Total storage space is 6,805 m², 2 refrigerator chambers with volume of V – 700 m³, 1 cool area – 160 m³. Special – purpose fleet, an access way.
To adte the list of Biocon’s Bonded Warehouse customers is next:
Abbott Laboratories, ALMEDA PHARMACEUTICALS HG, Alcon Services Inc., AstraZeneca Limited, B.BRAYN Melsungen AG, Boehrenger Ingelheim, Ipsen Pharma, Woerwag Pharma, Richter Gedeon, MEDA/MILAN, Mili Healthcare, MIBE GMBH Arzneimittel, Novartis Pharma, Pfizer, Sanofi, TEVA, Egis Pharmaceuticals Limited, Jadran, Laboratoire Innotech International.
We offer unique conditions and obvious advantages, including individual approach to each of our clients and 100% performance of our obligations. To find out more about organizing your company’s warehouse, as well as pricing issues, please send your request at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (044) 585-11-80 and we’ll have our expert contact you to discuss the details about the specifics of your cargo flow, your preferences in terms of warehouse organization, and offer you a quote and a payment method convenient for you.